Erik is joined by Anirudh Pai (@ani_pai), co-founder of the Conservative Curious podcast and creator of the Dreams of Electric Sheep newsletter.
- Why people don’t crave scientific advancement.
- What the postmodern solution to the desire to be part of religion might look like.
- What “the iPhone moment for cities” might look like.
- His thoughts on stagnation.
- His analysis of Thiel’s idea that “every bubble is a commentary on capitalism.”
- The state of biotech and the future of the FDA post-COVID.
- Why COVID will be an accelerant for crypto.
- His thoughts on the space industry.
- Why he thinks that moreso than “it’s time to build,” it’s time to tinker.
Thanks for listening — if you like what you hear, please review us on your favorite podcast platform.
Check us out on the web at villageglobal.vc or get in touch with us on Twitter @villageglobal.